Skip to main content
- 32 week Operating Room Fellowship Orientation.
- Curriculum follows AORN's Periop 101.
- Didactic and clinical experience provided at Vidant Medical Center and ECHI.
- Exposure to all surgical services through a rotation of clinical assignments.
- Two years acute care RN experience, or new Graduate with previous Surgical Technologist experience is preferred.
- All applicants must interview and shadow in the OR for a minimum of eight hours to be considered for the program.
- A contract for a 24 month agreement must be signed prior to starting.
- The contract agreement begins at the end of the OR Fellowship orientation (32 weeks).