This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 955954
Facility: Vidant Beaufort Campus of VMC
Location: Washington, NC
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2022
About Vidant Beaufort Campus of Vidant Medical Center
Vidant Beaufort Campus, located in Washington, North Carolina, is a 142-bed not-for-profit hospital offering acute care services and a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services in the region. Progressive healthcare facilities combined with personal, hometown compassionate care ensure that patients in Beaufort and surrounding counties have access to an exceptional level of care. The hospital provides access to advanced treatments and technology in the areas of general surgery, orthopedics, gastroenterology, and rheumatology. Vidant Beaufort offers a full array of state-of-the-art diagnostic testing.
The Area Technician is responsible for the daily cleaning and disinfecting of rooms and public areas, furnishings and
assigned work areas, removal and disposal of soiled waste and linen, performing floor care and carpet care and general
detail cleaning to ensure that the facility is clean and aesthetically pleasing. The Area Technician must follow established
policies and procedures to ensure high standards of cleanliness and sanitation if maintained throughout the facility.
1. Identifies and appropriately utilizes cleaning products and supplies.
2. Replenishes supplies and/or communicates need for replenishment of supplies to manager.
4. Documents cleaning of discharges on computer for bed tracking.
5. Complies with emergency plan, standards, and guidelines for ergonomic safety, chemical safety and follows procedures for reporting and recording of health and safety related incidents.
6. Other duties as assigned by a member of management.
3. Cleans patient care areas and office areas including bathrooms, surface areas, walls, ceilings, vents, windows, floors, carpets, etc.