Job ID: 952937
Facility: Vidant Medical Center
Location: Greenville, NC
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2021
About Vidant Medical Center
Vidant Medical Center is a 900+ bed Level-1 Trauma Center, regional referral hospital and is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health. We serve as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center provides acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient services to more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties. But it's in our work environment that you'll find our sense of family and closeness that permeates everything we do.
Schedules and evaluates clients as referred for vocational evaluation, provides written reports on results; works with clients on identifying their job skills and interests and recommends type of jobs that might best suit their interests and skill sets. Also performs job site analysis to make recommendations to employer for assisting client in being able to perform job as needed.
1. Plans and executes vocational testing for the clients of this region.
2. Completes a final evaluation report and other required documentation as needed for clients served.
3. Initiates and implements program evaluation and re-evaluation, makes overall program alterations, additions and deletions as needed; remain current with vocational evaluation trends nationally and updating program as needed.
4. Maintains the policies and procedures associated with the program.
5. Maintains effective working relationships with Vocational Rehab counselors locally and in the 29-county region.
6. Maintains the necessary criterion for accreditation, such as CARF and Joint Commission.
7. Supervises technicians who assist with the Vocational Evaluation program.
8. Administers and records evaluation data of client performance in psychometric, physical capacity, work station and job site/community based activities.
9. Maintains the established budget for the program.
10. Conducts summary conferences with clients, counselors, family members as needed.
College degree plus other schooling is required.
Master's Degree in Rehab Counseling with emphasis on Vocational Evaluation is required.
Full time with benefits. Monday to Friday 8-5
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.