Job ID: 953109
Facility: Vidant Health
Location: Greenville, NC
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2021
About Vidant Medical Center
Vidant Medical Center is a 900+ bed Level-1 Trauma Center, regional referral hospital and is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health. We serve as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center provides acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient services to more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties. But it's in our work environment that you'll find our sense of family and closeness that permeates everything we do.
The Experience Nurse Specialist II position oversees service management operations to ensure relationships with patients and families are optimal.
1. Coordinates the service management system to intake and process compliments, comments and concerns from patients and families:
2. Communicates effectively throughout the organization to achieve optimal outcomes and promote/preserve/protect relationships:
3. Possesses a keen understanding of Office of Experience plan as it relates to the mission and vision
4. Supports efforts to comply with accrediting and regulatory agencies.
5. Serves as resource/consultant:
6. Pursues ongoing professional development.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.