Vidant Medical Group - Vidant Multispecialty Clinic - Wilson
Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Peds, Family Medicine
***Not Accepting Candidates from Search Firms for This Opportunity***
Vidant Medical Group is seeking two BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or IM-Peds physicians for a new model of healthcare in Wilson, North Carolina.
• Positions available summer 2018
• Employment by an established growing healthcare system
• Guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
• State-of-the-art newly-constructed Multispecialty Clinic and Immediate Care
• Outpatient Only
• No nights or weekends
• No Call
• Practice will offer a full range of healthcare services to patients of all ages
• Services will include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, specialty care, moderate complexity lab, x-rays, mammography, ultrasound, ECHO, optometry and retail pharmacy.
• EPIC EMR
• Built in referral network
• Wilson is 40 minutes from Greenville and Raleigh with easy access to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina
• Ability to live in Greenville or Raleigh
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty group sponsored by Vidant Health, a not-for-profit eight hospital health care system serving 1.4 million people in eastern NC. Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists in more than 85 locations. Vidant Medical Center, a Level 1 academic medical center, is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
Student Loan Repayment
Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Disability & Life Insurance
For more information, please contact Karen Gliarmis at 252-847-3708 or by email at Karen.Gliarmis@Vidanthealth.com.