Vidant Medical Group - Vidant Behavioral Health - Washington
***Not Accepting Candidates from Search Firms for This Opportunity***
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Behavioral Health in Washington, NC are seeking a board eligible or board certified Psychiatrist serve as Medical Director of their inpatient behavioral health unit. The successful candidate will lead a 22-bed inpatient behavioral health unit. Experience Preferred.
Job Highlights include:
• Employment by Vidant Medical Group
• Beautiful waterfront community
• Role includes 60% inpatient for consults, no ED coverage, and 40% outpatient clinic
• 4.5 day work week, 0.5 day admin
• Call 1:4
• Competitive compensation and benefit package
• Relocation assistance provided
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Beaufort Hospital is a 142 bed in Washington is a full service hospital with an active medical staff of over 50 physicians, representing over 20 specialties, as well as over 600 nurses, technicians and support staff. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, pediatrics and women’s services. In addition there is a full service lab, diagnostic imaging services, physical and respiratory therapy.
Washington/Beaufort County NC:
• Located in the heart of the Inner Banks on the beautiful Pamlico Sound
• 70 miles from the beaches of the Crystal Coast and approximately 100 miles from Nags Head and the world-famous Outer Banks
• Scenic, waterfront downtown district which offers antique stores, art galleries and restaurants
• Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
• Provides diverse and affordable housing options – options, including waterfront housing
• A number of school choices including public, charter, parochial and private options
• Parks & Recreation Department which includes a youth sports complex with baseball, softball and soccer fields; an aquatic and fitness center; waterfront parks and boat launching facilities
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
For more information, please contact Ashley Rudolph at 252-847-1944 or by email at Ashley.Rudolph@Vidanthealth.com.