About Vidant Medical Center
Vidant Medical Center is a fully accredited, 900+ bed regional referral facility encompassing a Level-1 Trauma Center and extensive inpatient and outpatient services including intensive and intermediate care, pediatrics, bariatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, surgery, pain management and psychiatry.
Board Certified Rheumatologists
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Health are seeking BC Rheumatologists to establish a practice in eastern North Carolina. Successful practice should develop quickly –there is demand of this specialty by referring primary care physicians.
100% Rheumatology practice
Strong referral base
Support from experienced Rheumatologist in Vidant Medical Group
New office space including infusion room
Easy access to MRI, CT, DEXA, X-ray and laboratory services
Competitive salary based on experience and productivity
Opportunity for research based interests or collaboration with ECU School of Medicine
Employment with Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 325 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Greenville/Pitt County, NC:
• One of the fastest growing urban centers in the state with a population of 85,000
• 85 miles East of Raleigh and 85 miles West of the beautiful North Carolina coastline
• Home to East Carolina University (ECU) which ranks third largest of public institutions in North Carolina
• ECU Brody School of Medicine established in 1977
• Nationally recognized arts, theater and music entertainment for the entire family
• Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
• Extensive Parks & Recreation Department which offers 25 parks, a 3 ½ mile greenway and a dynamic schedule of camps and classes suitable for all ages
• Provides diverse and affordable housing options and excellent schools (public and private)
• Numerous shopping and dining opportunities including national chains and unique, locally-owned stores and restaurants
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.
For additional information, please contact:
Karen Gliarmis - Physician Services Specialist
Tel: (252) 847- 3708