About Home Health - Windsor, NC
Vidant Home Health and Hospice services 17 counties in eastern North Carolina. Our goal is to improve the health and well-being of eastern NC. Our services allow patients to recover in the comfort of their own home. The Bertie office provides outstanding care to patients and families in Bertie, Chowan, Hertford and Washington counties.
Vidant Home Health and Hospice has an opening in Windsor Home Health office. We are looking for a registered nurse who enjoys working with patients and seeing them medically progress after or in lieu of a hospitalization due to an illness or injury.
If you are looking for flexibility, a team atmosphere, reasonable caseload and the satisfaction of knowing that you have made a difference in someone's life then Vidant Home Health and Hospice is right for you.
Provides direct skilled nursing services as described in the patient's plan of care and manages the interdisciplinary care of a caseload of patient to achieve optimal quality and financial outcomes.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the N.C. Board of Nursing.
- More than 2 years progressive clinical experience preferred.
- Evidence of skills in:
- Effective communication
- Infusion therapy and other technical skill validation
- Sound assessment and professional judgement
- Demonstrates flexibility.
- For Home Health and Home Hospice RN positions:
- Must maintain a valid North Carolina driver's license or be licensed in the state you reside and maintain the Vidant Health required minimum insurance limits (Clinical home staff).
- Must maintain adequate/dependable transportation in order to perform specific job functions.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.