About Vidant Duplin Hospital
Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed, not-for-profit hospital, located in Kenansville, North Carolina. The newly renovated, 15-bed ER serves approximately 22,000 patients per year from the local community and surrounding towns.
- Under the Clinical Supervision of the Medical Director of Anesthesia and the overall supervision of the Vice President for Patient Care Services, the CRNA provides safe, expedient, cost-effective anesthesia care.
- As a member of a team of health care professionals, a CRNA assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates care which is age-appropriate for patients in his/her assigned unit or clinical settings.
- CRNAs will behave in a manner consistent with the policies and procedures and ethics of all credentialed medical staff.
- In addition to performing anesthesia care procedures, CRNAs are involved in clinical decision-making, evaluation of treatment efficacy, goal-directed care planning and patient education.
- CRNAs are required to document in the electronic medical record and/or paper record factual, accurate, complete, timely, legal information about the care they provide to each patient.
- Each CRNA is also responsible for charging the patient correctly for the services provided.
- Licensed by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor.
- Current BLS at time of hire and maintained during employment.
- Advanced Life support certification. If not current at time of hire, must complete and maintain within first 12 months of employment.
- Holds a current state license as an advanced practice registered nurse in the state of North Carolina and complies with any applicable state statutory regulatory requirements concerning the advanced practice of nursing.
- 4 years of experience.
- Proficient in placing labor epidurals and spinal anesthesia.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be comfortable providing pediatric anesthesia.
- Full Time/Every fourth weekend call/1 weekday call.
- Professional Liability provided.
- 25 days of PTO / year.
- $4000 stipend yearly for education purposes.
- Medical / Dental / Vision - employee and family.
- Retirement plan (401k).
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
Vidant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA Applications for Vidant Health and its subsidiary corporate entities are accepted and employees are chosen for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.
For additional information, please contact:
Melissa Herring, Human Resources Coordinator
Tel: (910) 296-2847